RE: Bridgestone, was tire size question.

Gawd this reply WILL NOT be pushed into the below text because I am getting
confused ion the re-re-re-replies. heheh

>Holy Shit!  S03s are on special for $86!?!? I'll be buying my set this
>afternoon!  Dammmmmn!  Thanks for the tip!

Your Welcome I though you might like that...

>Sporty?  Or sport?  That's the difference between a Pontiac Grand Am and a
>Porsche 911. :)

Yes there is, I Drove a "Po'sha" (read using ya yonker's accent) for 3
months in New Zealand, opposite driving of course, and that is a SPORTS car,
I just want to drop the car 1.25" and get bigger wheels (damn 13" are
getting harder to get in stores.) besides my 13" tarantula's are warped,
need new mags, and mights as well add tastes to the car by putting nice ATS
MAgs (with 4 wheels locking bolts of course hehe) So "sporty" is the idea
(top speed 118MH remember ?

>LOL, then why do your passengers keep screaming it?  (out of fear I
guess...) ;)

Well I never have passengers in my car, exception is my wife, but
technically she has the title to teh car, so she entitled (grin) to sit in
it, driving is a totatlly different subject.

>You drive 15k miles a year to work and back alone!

And that leaves 35K yearly of enjoyment, unlike you this is THE car I have,
wife stole teh jeep and my father in law though it would be an idea to driv
at 130MPH in some backroad of corpus chriti with my 280CE one rainy day, and
tested the durability of my 78 Mercedes against the rear end of a Dodge 3500
quad wheel truck (which was parked btw)...

I drive it everywhere, mind you I have a private underground parking (with 2
cement walls on each side of car, no digs from other people's car possible.

>And dare I say, Monsier Bureau, that if your car looked like mine, you
wouldn't be driving it all over either.  <duck>  [RUN}. :)

Ya duck ya yankee bastard... hehehe.. I dunno about your car (don't recal
ever seeing a picture of it) but I have learned to accept pride in my car
from previous gtreat many comments about how clean, nicely setup my car is,
shure it might not be a show-winner, then again I don;t care to spend 30K in
a 16 year old car anyways.

>time!  Don't do it!  Don't do it I say!  Stay out of Texas you poor
Canadian boy!  You don't know what you're in for... :)

Lived in texas between 1997-2000, returning very soon, wife awaits me in
Dallas, with the horses. I know what is there, My 24 cases of 12, 1-Liters
bottle of Homebrewed Mead, My wife, the cats, The horses, the many friendly
Rocco-DFW owners. and of course the warmth, and most of all the Great Lack
of "SNOW"..hehehe

Jason, you in NJ eh? too bad, not even close to my way back, maybe you can
meet me at Rochester? on my way down (if Jim Jarret will still have me for
the night!)

Patrick