RE: tire size question.

Hmmm, I suppose this is a matter of perspective. To me, a light 15" rim is
less than 13lbs or so. Thus, the Cup's 15lbs is kinda average from my point
of view. I definitely wouldn't call it heavy, though. I picked my O.Z.
Racing Superlegeras because they are only 11lbs! They're rather stylish,
imho, and the price was decent for what they are.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!