Re: quick poll - MoMo knobs

I've got a momo tall anatomic and its absolutely wonderful.  Just the
right shape for the height and angle of the shifter.  My lever is cut down
from the (IMO) way-too-long truck shifter length.  It doesnt really matter
which anatomic you get, as the hole goes all the way to the end and will
give you the same installed length regardless of which one you choose,
its just a matter of which one you like better.

Eric Person
86.5 16v