Re: quick poll - MoMo knobs

On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 02:44:54PM -0600, eric chase person wrote:

 On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, Jeff Toomasson wrote:

> Looking at buying the short anatomic because it seems
> to be the closest to stock, but worried it could be
> too short...All opinions, tall/short/other
> MoMo/Non-MoMo welcome.

My one complaint about using an anatomical style knob is that the
curvature of the shifter places the knob at the wrong angle for your
hand.  I solved this problem by swapping in a cabriolet shifter, it was a
drop-in fit with a straight handle.

Dan

--
Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things.

		-- Dan Quayle