Re: Fw: RE:solder vs. crimp

Hey Mr. Audi, this isn't Ford class!!  (kidding).  Actually, it has more to
do with the signal wire.  The black signal wire is where the O2 sensor
recieves it's sampling O2 to compare with the exhaust O2.  As far as a good
connection is concerned I believe that the O2 signal is an on/off signal
(digital) so above .5 is one signal and below .5 is another signal.  I might
be wrong about the voltage since I don't have my books with me.

Dave