Re: Fw: RE:solder vs. crimp

Totally missing the point.  Solder all the wires you want, even use pipe
solder, I don't care, I just said that the wires to the 02 sensor need to be
crimped as per Bosch.  This has nothing to do with strength or type of
solder or any other wires in the whole car, just the 02 sensor wires.  This
is why the generic 3 wire 02 sensors that you can get from Bosch have
the crimps on them and includes a note on what to do.  HTH!!

Dave