RE: Anyone looking for parts?

<snip>
The first response to JP came by way of Brett commenting about sending
purely commercial posts
<unsnip>
....and now I have to say something.....

this JP guy is an ass.
In Brett's original message to JP, he asked him, rather kindly, to not spam
the list, and noted that if JP had a problem with that, to CONTACT HIM OFF
LIST. Which is precisely what that swizzle-nutz decided NOT to do- instead,
he opted for alienating himself from virtually ALL of us. His attitude
sucked. And strictly from reading his juvenile responses, he is in desperate
need of attention. Well, he got some.......

please......please...........can this shit drop now? (Not that I'm any kind
of authority figure 'round here, I just don't want to see our kewl-ass list
polarized by some jizz-jockey).

oh yeah, there IS a forum for posting parts- SCIROCCO.ORG FOR SALE SECTION.

$.02

Dan S.
Tam-pa, FL
'87 16v Roc (sick)
'81 Rabbit Sportruck (....breakin' tha law.....)
'00 Jetta (still sux)