Re: Anyone looking for parts?

And no one got personal with him??  Come on!!  He was only doing what I
would of done in his case, it is called "I'm fed up with what you guys are
saying about me and now I am going to defend myself".  Most of you must not
have understood what his so-called "attack" post was about!  He was offering
us something the he thought we needed and thought he was doing a favor and
all we did was attack him.  I would say that about 1/2 of us here could
benefit from good deals since not all of us have NYC corporate jobs and are
single with no place to put our money but into a fuel system that going end
up costing around $3000.  Dude, c'mon, can't we all just hit our delete
buttons if we see something we don't want?  I do it all the time!!!

And, we taught him some social skills huh!?

No offense Scott, just trying to make a point.  Not everyone has the money
to do what they "WANT" to their cars (and it is great that you do!!) but
only what they "HAVE" to do to keep the things running.  Would you let your
brakes run metal to metal waiting for to save money for German parts or
would you put on whatever you could to keep it on the road?

Dave