RE: Anyone looking for parts?

Ya know I was gonna stay outta this WOT thread but it just needs to STOP!
The Rules are the rules & ever since I have been on the list(5-6 years now)
I have obeyed them(along with Tim, etc...). When I was starting out my biz
NOBODY saw me posting that I had parts for sale on the list. If you look
through the archives I would only post reply's to a question(very few at
that) to give help/advice. Sure my sig was at the bottom but I didn't follow
it w/ a Quote to the person/list(like some have...but that's a whole other
thread ;-). I didn't get where I'm at by Spamming. Maybe we should get a
hold of Wenzel & get the old rules....it seems to have worked this long so
why stop.

Dave,
As far as the group buy thing goes & have NEVER posted the start of a Group
buy here or anywhere for that matter. It's just not the right thing to do
IMO. Every time a lister has taken over the responsibility of doing that
part of it. If "somebody" has a parts biz & need to unload a bunch of Euro
intakes then get a website, put them up & people will come & I'm sure you'll
get your share of posts to this list saying what a insane good deal it is &
to go to the site & get one. That my friend is the difference....This is a
list of "information" not advertising & nobody can stop someone from posting
a link to a good deal on the list....since it's good information.

I do want to thank the whole list for the support over the years....a few of
you(I won't name names...but you know who you are) blasted me/my wife/my
company in this thread & that just show how childish you really are. I'm
here for the whole VW community & if you want parts from me I'm here for you
in the best way I can be. I don't expect to be the only parts supplier, nor
the cheapest on everything, nor the one who can get it ALL for this list or
any other list. I've helped this list in many ways over the years & I know a
lot of you appreciate it....so can't we all just get along? The Rules are
the rules & EVERYONE needs to obey them.....including myself!

Regards,

Mike Potter
Virtual World Parts Inc.
Sales@parts4vws.com