RE: 16V A/C removal, keeping power steering...

Get rid of my AC!? In Texas!? Hell, if I could add 100lbs to the car
and get a car that stayed cool no matter what the outside temperature
without overheating, I would do it in a heartbeat! There are days I
swear it would be cooler to sit in the engine bay. I can't imagine
getting rid of a perfectly good AC.

The goal is to overcome the deliberate nature of the process.