Re: Cincy or STPR ProRally (was RE: Pa road rally)

--- Allyn <amalventano1@home.com> wrote:
> Daun,
> Honestly, we want it to be when its not conflicting with other vw events,
> and when its not raining so hard we cant make a vw symbol. (i'm climbing to
> the top of the tower with my 5 mpixel camera for the vw symbol-de-sciroccos
> this time).
> Al

  Um, excuse me... but the tower-climbing position has already been
filled for next year  ;)~

I'd be more than happy to take along another camera for my annual
tower climb.  Who knows, maybe we'll just find someone with a chopper
this year and call it a done deal.  Daun, can you add one of these
to the list of needed items.  hehe

Dang, it's only November and I'm already looking forward to spring!

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v
80 Scirocco