Re: Cincy or STPR ProRally (was RE: Pa road rally)

--- Benjamin Harder <vwtype53@yahoo.com> wrote:

>   Um, excuse me... but the tower-climbing position has
> already been
> filled for next year  ;)~

Semi-permanant position.  :)

Who knows, maybe we'll just find someone
> with a chopper
> this year and call it a done deal.  Daun, can you add one
> of these
> to the list of needed items.  hehe

LOL.  Alright, 'tis on the list.  However I'm not holding
my breath.  (Wait!  Dan May - what's your dad doing next
June?  Hehehe)

> Dang, it's only November and I'm already looking forward
> to spring!

You and me both.  Ugh, winter sux, and it's not even gotten
*cold* yet.  :(

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos