Re: Buying Parts - 0pinions wanted

Brian,

Isn't there a for sale page on scirocco.org?  If JP wanted to sell his
stuff, great but do it on scirocco.org for sale page!

HOWEVER, they have been times when individuals have posted their for sale
mechandise.  I am totally for them listing them here on the list.  This list
is like a family.  I've been here for about 4 years and I have learned so
much about VWs through you guys.  So why not tell another brutha that you
have a 4k tranny for sale, etc.  But don't just join the list and then say
that you've been here with different names and that yer questions have
already been answered.

In regards to the group purchases, it sounds plausible to keep it on the
list.  It goes back to the family thing.  It allows for open discussion
about the products and it's managed by an individual who is also in on the
deal (I presume).  For instance, I'm really interested in the Badger 5
system (I hope that Jay - AKA the mad bastard- isn't reading this) and I
wouldn't have known about it unless Scott and others have mentioned it.  If
you move group purchases onto the web page, you will see it still discussed
on the list.  At least someone from the family has told us about it and is
organizing it!

Just my 2 canadian cents worth!

Sal (part of the Scirocco mob)
81 Scirocco