Re: Anyone looking for parts?

But that isn't what you said, is it?  Last I new they where american, and
not made in the land of rice.

"Ok All that said. What are the brand names and where do these parts come
from? @a rate of 10$ for wheel bearings that aremade in Hong Kong I think I
would rather go with the German ones that probably will last 10 times
longer. "