Re: Buying Parts - 0pinions wanted

Ok people,

    I've setup some forums for us today.  They are currently located at
http://www.techography.com/scirocco  so go have a look and let me know
if we should keep it or dump it.

I've setup the forum to have 3 main areas and each main area has sub
area's to post in.  The sctructure is like this

General Banter
  - Scirocco.org
  - Suggestions

For Sale - Commercial
  - Parts
  - Whole Cars
  - Group (Bundled) Sales

For Sale - Non-Commercial
  - Parts
  - Whole Cars

The for sale area's require registration to post in, this way sellers
have to give a good contact e-mail address as well as potential buyers.
These are just a few catagories that I've tossed up there.  More can be
added at anytime.  So, for the rough draft, let me know if this works
for you or not.  I'll also be willing to answer any questions about the
site that anyone may have.

William Snyder

88 Scirocco 16v