RE: Socttie you have signed up, dude,...Badger 5 price quote.

Hey Scottie:

I'm relying on *you* dude for a Full Report...cost, parts list, hours,
wiring diagrams, parameter settings, software, dyno results before and
after...gotta git your nose outta those PC racing games for this...then
after I (and the whoooole list) can faithfully reproduce what you have
done, you git a nice big sloppy...handshake...anna beer too...

:)

Ron

--- "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@home.com> wrote:
> Nice... -a savings of over $100, eh? I'll go in with you on this,
> Mike. How
> long until this must be wrapped up? Also, is there any way to get a
> kit
> shipped directly to me? That way I could save some shipping cost.
> After all,
> I'm closer to the U.K. than you Seattle dudes. :^) -no big deal at
> all,
> though...
>
> These throttlebodies are probably *the* most convenient way to pick
> up
> *lots* of power in one fell swoop. The big challenge is that you have
> to run
> a modern engine management system. But, our cars can really use that,
> anyway.
> ______________________________
> Scott F. Williams
> Account Manager
> GENUiTY - Eastern Region
> 100 Wall Street, 10th Floor
> New York, NY 10005
> *NEW* Voice: 646.576.8465
> Cell: 917.648.2256
> scott.williams@genuity.com

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

You will regret more what you didn't do and could have than what you did do and shouldn't have.