Re: Badger 5 price quote.

The combination of digital fuel management and Badger 5 setup should
bump me to the 200+ HP goal I started with.  Im very happy with the
desicion- especially saving 400 from my original quoted cost.

I'd like to get this going by weeks end, Breaking it into 2 shipments
from the UK would be impossible- but i do have a good account with
either UPS or Fedex- so if you were not too time restricted, i could
ship it via ground (7 days) and save you maybe 15.00 off my 30.00
projection.
all depends on the weight of the item(s). I'll bill you for the
transfer- so you know my price is acurate.

If your in- drop me an MO for the amount of the part- i'll order as soon
as I recieve it, but I really have to fly on it from my end- due to my
install date.
or we could request that they apply the charge to two seperate CCards
equally-  either way is fine.

 Mike Blain
1108 Donovan Ave
Bellingham, WA. 98225