From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Dan Bubb
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 15:06
To: danws@tampabay.rr.com
Cc: 'roc (E-mail)'
Subject: Re: [drivetrain-nope-CLUTCH]

Better safe than sorry, so it's good to check.
I know from personal experience that even a broken pressure plate rivet
floating around in the bell housing sounds like part of your car broke
off and you're dragging it on the pavement. So, maybe the springs are
just loose in the disc, it's still an indicator they're getting ready to
go.
Dan