Re: non roc.. windows XP

In a message dated 11/12/01 4:04:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dirtbike@warwick.net writes:

<< I just received XP 1 hour ago and found out that the CD is Crap! It will
not
 load into my computer. I called MS and was told the waiting period would be
 35mins, I am still on the phone and was just updated that the waiting period
 is 95mins!

 LOL I'M GOING TO SHOOT MYSELF WITH MY PELLET GUN IF MY PORTABLE PHONE DIES
 ON ME.

 Dan Kraus:-) >>

Is it a cordless phone?  If it starts to die just position yourself over the
receiver phone base, and connect the prongs to charge it, being ever so
carefull not to hang up and being able to hear the recording .  I've had to
deal with MS too.  And if you hang up now with a wait of over 90 mins, when
you call back the wait will be twice as long.  I hung up on a 60 min wait
cause I thought if I called back in 30-60 mins the wait would be longer.
WRONG!! my wait was then 130 mins.  So I hung up a second time and called
back a couple hours later, still a wait of 120 min.

Premo
mk2scirocco.gq.nu