Re: friends at the auction

I know the feeling.  I looked at a Black 80 MKI yesterday.  It had a little rust on it,
but it also had lower tie bar, upper strut brace, nuespeed throdle body, relayed H-4
lights, fog lamps, new battery, koni (I think) with lowering springs.  It turned over,
but doesn't start.  He said it started last year. He wants about $400!  I'm going to try
to start it again today. If anyone wants this car, just e-mail me off list.  The car is
in Charlottesville, VA.