RE: tire size question.

Those ATS Cup wheels are phat! I dig'm! I actually considered them heavily
for my Mk1. They're even older skool than the Ronal Turbo and are much
lighter. And then there is that deep dish look. Gee, all we'd need are some
Pheonix Stahlflex tires and then we'd really be representin'. -anybody
remember those things?
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut