friends at the auction

one of the defenseman on my hockey team is a mechanic for the local auto
auction (he preps the cars to drive through). at this weekends game he let
me know a scirocco came in at the end of last week. he doesn't know the
difference between a 8v and a 16v by sight (yet) but he said i looked
exactly like my tornado red car (did they ever make the 8v's in tornado
red?) he also told me they get scirocco's in there pretty often, and no one
ever bids on them so the junkyards take em home for 35 bucks a piece. i plan
to put a stop to this. so i'm gonna go down there and check out the red one
(if it's still there it'll auction tomorrow night) and pick up the list for
thursday. i'll let you guys know how it turns out.

\eric tomorrow
'87 scirocco 16v
'86.5 scirocco 16v
'69 bradley gt

cobra racing
~philadelphia~

any emails to me directly can be sent to: etomorrow@mlcrew.com
i check that account more often than i do this one.
thanks.