Re: Scirocco 16v VS Jetta GLI 16v (plus my new 16v)

this same race comes up alot for me, my older brother has a 16v gli. i have
yet to lose to him. the last time was at a show at atco raceway in NJ, and i
beat him by about 4 car lengths, and he was pissed. at any rate, he was sick
of not being able to keep up with me so he bought a 16v scirocco. which we
got registered and drove around in saturday.

as soon as the lady i bought my new one from gets the title back from the
dmv i am on the road. since my brother works at a dealership he ran the vin
for me to see if any dealership work had been done. here was the interesting
thing: between delivery on 6/86 and 6/89 68,000 miles were put on the car,
all work up untill that point was done by the dealer. after that there was
no more dealer work done. what that does mean is: in the last 12 years there
has only had 67,000 additional miles put on the car.

\eric tomorrow
'87 scirocco 16v
'69 bradley gt

cobra racing
~philadelphia~

any emails to me directly can be sent to: etomorrow@mlcrew.com
i check that account more often than i do this one.
thanks.