From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of John Erk
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2001 5:31 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: Scirocco Damsel in distress.

Driving home Friday night from work in Montreal, I almost ran into a
Scirocco that was stopped in the middle of a downard sloping, tight
curved on-ramp.I quickly pulled over to help the fellow Scirocco
driver(although I wasn't driving my Scirocco).The front drivers side
wheel was almost off the car and in the wrong direction!.Sitting beside
the car on the grass was the driver, who quickly ran over. A very cute
blond girl appeared. I asked if she was alright. She was waiting for her
friend and the tow truck. Unfortuneately, my French is not great so
thats as much as I got. Didn't sound like she was too happy with the car
, so I wasn't about to ask her if she would like to get on the list....
John