Re: How many keys does your scirocco have?

I have two keys: one for the black Scirocco, and one
for the red Scirocco. :))

Seriously, all european/japanese cars have only one
key that opens all the locks...

My one VW key opens both doors, the rear hatch, the
glove box and turns the ignition switch.

Any locksmith can fix that, and you can even do it
your ownself if you are patient/handy/broke. It is an
easy task.

Cheers

Marc
'83 Scirocco