RE: Anyone looking for parts?

>I don't like commercial posts on the list unless the prices are at absolute
>blow out levels. Then the effort is more of a service to the list than a
>marketing scheme. Brett, perhaps we can accomodate that sort of condition?
>I'd *love* to see Potterman, Mark from Adirondack, Tim from New Dimensions,
>etc., posting silly cheap deals that just can't be beat. This just has to be
>moderated; that's all.
>
>-my .02.
>--
>Scott F. Williams
>NJ Scirocco nut
>Golf GTI 16v rallycar
>Mazda 323 GTX turbo assault vehicle
>ClubVAC: "Roads found. Drivers wanted."

Sure that would be great to be able to take advantage of that sort of thing.

What do we say to the people from GPR, Eurosport, even EIP when they
want to blast an email out to our list?

There's really no good fair way to handle businesses on our forum,
except by pretty much excluding as much business related activity as
possible.

If Virtual World or Adirondak or whomever wants to send out a special
deal *IT'S UP TO THEM* to generate *THERE OWN* customer mailing lists
and not to poach some one elses.  The act of doing that for business
purposes is commonly called spamming around the internet.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net