RE: Anyone looking for parts?

Heh, this Spam subject is kinda like sexual harrassment. When does it become
harrassment? -when it is unwanted! There's no objective way to distinguish
between good commercial email and Spam. So... I pretty much agree with the
current system, I guess. I do love to get good deals. However, I also know
where to find them off the list.

Scirocco-l uber alles...
--
Scott F. Williams