RE: Audi Calipers that fit VW was: I need Corrado calipers.

Actually, I haven't ever heard of anyone putting Brembo/Wilwood/Alcon/Etc on
10.1" brakes. Can it be done? What do I need? Who do I talk to? How much?

I DO NOT want to go to 11" rotors, b/c I need to fit 13" wheels. I know of a
few 13" wheels that will fit over 10.1", and I'd love to go with some
aftermarket calipers. It's primarily a race car, so rebuilds are OK.

Neal