RE: Audi Calipers that fit VW was: I need Corrado calipers.

Ahem... I'm asking about OEM VW/Audi (or other) calipers. I know very well
that Brembo, Wilwood, Alcon, and alla those companies are out there ready to
take my money. The only problem with some of those amazing braking systems
is that they are not optimized for the street. That is, they require annual
seal rebuilds and such. -no fun.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut