1.8T stopwatch & lapel pin

I'm trying to get my nephews MKII on the road.  I need a drivers side
mirror housing (with or without glass) and a passenger side front turn
lens.  I just got back from a VW 1.8t ride-n-drive at Summit Point.  I
got a stopwatch emblazoned with "1.8T".  Great for timing those 0-100-0
runs.  It's plastic, translucent blue and made in China.  I also have a
"1.8t" lapel pin.  It's silver.  The 1.8t is polished and the back
ground is a mat finish.  I'd like to trade the swag for the mirror and
lens.  Any takers?

Kervin
86 8v