RE: Passat 16v throttlebody on Scirocco?

--- "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@home.com> wrote:
> Hey, the guys on the Hardcore VW list tell me that the manual transmissioned
> Passat 16v t-body is on/off as you confirmed. However... the automatic
> transmission version is a real potentiometer with full range of signal.
> Woohoo! Now, I've got to determine what the heck I just bought. :^)

  Now the question...can this TPS be swapped over to the Scirocco 16v
throttle body?  Since the Passat TB is on the passenger-side, it can't
simply be bolted up to the rocco manifold... know what I mean?
And then the other thought would be to just use the Golf/Passat manifold.
Only problem with this is now the upper strut tie-bar won't fit (I think)
Anyone actually using the Golf/Passat 16v intake manifold on a rocco?
Would this be a problem?

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v