Re: JH Head

On Mon, 5 Nov 2001 19:42:20 -0800 "Randy B" <sirocco@telocity.com>
writes:
>Shawn,
>In order for the JH (1.8L) head to be mounted to the EN (1.7L) block
>the oil
>return hole (on the head) must be welded shut and re-drilled to the
>smaller diameter on the block.

Actually, he's putting a 1.7 head ona JH block, right?

>Are you saying that the EN head would mount up to the JH block without
>any problems?
>Wouldn't the oil return hole on the EN head need to be drilled larger
>to match the JH block?
>
>Just curious :)

Sorry, my crack pipe was full and the more I smoked the more full it got
so I kept smoking and smoking.... wow man....
I dunno what I was thinking. It can be done but it will require some
modifications to the center oil port. Its really not worth it, just find
another JH head.

Sorry for being a dumbass.