Re: JH Head

Shawn,
In order for the JH (1.8L) head to be mounted to the EN (1.7L) block the oil
return hole (on the head) must be welded shut and re-drilled to the smaller
diameter on the block.
Are you saying that the EN head would mount up to the JH block without any
problems?
Wouldn't the oil return hole on the EN head need to be drilled larger to
match the JH block?

Just curious :)

Randy
81 Scirocco S - TT built overbored 1847cc EN block with JH head (welded shut
and re-drilled by TT)