Re: [mk2] all this oil talk

  Yeppers, a pre-oiler or pre-lube system. Summit Racing carries one called
the
PRE-LUBER, the writeup says it pumps oil through the engine before starting
and for up to five minutes after shutting off the engine. About $460. My
guess is it's plumbed after the oil pump (maybe the side/bottom of pan?) and
back into the galleys to hit everything.

Carl
77rocco
89fox

In a message dated 11/5/01 9:12:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,