From: Foxx (in a box)
Sent: November 5, 2001 6:11 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: [mk2] all this oil talk

  i've been seeing all the posts and, ever since i heard my lifters
tapping once when it was really cold, i was wondering if someone knew of
a product that sort of preoiled everything in the winter. i'm not sure
how it'd work, if at all, but oil up top seems like it'd be a nice
thing. perhaps a electric pump tapped into the top of the valve cover?