RE: Anyone replace their lug bolts with studs and nuts?

     OK, I've watched a lot of people not actually answer the question, so I'll
jump in.  For reference, I grew up in Motown driving appropriately odd Detroit
steel things, and they all had studs.  The only disadvantage I saw is that if
you change the wheels frequently, it gets a little rough on the threads unless
you're extremely careful.  I certainly haven't seen any reason to suspect the
bolts have the same vulnerability.
     We changed wheels quite a bit and tended to have to seriously begin
considering replacements about once a year.  By frequently, I mean 4
times/week.  Friday evening to put the racing tires on, Saturday morning put
the street tires on, Saturday night back to racing, Sunday back to street until
next week-end all summer long.

Cheers,
Colin