RE: Front cross member braces from Ron Wood

any device that stiffens the structure will increase felt vibrations.

Larry  sandiego16V

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad Sheridan [mailto:brads@mindspring.com]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 10:09 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Front cross member braces from Ron Wood

  Do you think that bar might help with some of the buzziness I get from
the engine on my 16V? I've tried a few different motor and trans mounts,
they only help out so much.

Brad

At 09:43 AM 11/5/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Cool bar!
>
>http://www.deco.net/klc/mvc-507s.jpg
>
>Keep up posted!

[Disclaimer]This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional, or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee you
must not use, disclose, or copy this transmission. This E-mail is not
intended to impose nor shall it be construed as imposing any legally binding
obligation upon GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. and/or any of its
subsidiaries or associated companies. Neither GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics
Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries or associated companies gives any
representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the
contents of this E-mail. GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. shall not be held
liable to any person resulting from the use of any information contained in
this E-mail and shall not be liable to any person who acts or omits to do
anything in reliance upon it.