FS: 83 Scirocco Wolfsburg $400

Hey Guys,

I'm selling my mars red 83 Wolfsburg 8V.  Here's the rundown.

Good:

1.8 JH solid lifter runs great
2H close ratio tranny shifts nice
Car drives great: 152k miles
Factory mono-wiper
Leather interior
Recent timing belt/tensioner, tie rod ends, oil pan gasket, valve cover
gasket, rear brakes, e-brake cables, motor mounts, o2 sensor, clutch cable

Not so good:

A/C doesn't work
drivers side door has a dent which is rusty
rust on body above rear driver's side wheel
pass. side has rust spot size of half dollar just below door
hood needs repaint
driver's seat has a couple of rips
dash cracks

Bad:

Frame has rust through above rear axle and will not pass inspection.

This would make a great parts car for somebody or could be a very reliable
daily driver if the rust issue above the rear axle got taken care of.
Asking $400 obo.

Car is located in Somerville, MA

Here is a pic I took of it last year:
<http://web.mit.edu/fredette/www/images/vws-725222-rear-1.00.jpg>
The GTI wheels are not on there now, but otherwise the car pretty much looks
the same.

Nate Fredette

83 8v Wolfsburg (looking for a new home)
85 8v Wolfsburg