RE: 2002 1.8T GTI

....or shitty tires, or whatever.

They don't have more than that Kervin, 174lb-ft is a shitload of torque for
a relatively light front-wheel drive car.

But regardless, my Corolla would bark the front tires if you nailed it in
1st at 2500 - with 115lb-ft.  And my 2.0 16V will light them up completely
until I hit redline with 195-50 ZR15 RE71s.  Does that mean I have a lot
more than the 126lb-ft at the wheels that the dyno said I have?  Methinks not.

Jason