From: Night Shadow
Sent: November 4, 2001 12:12 AM
To: Zack LeGrow
Cc: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: FI Start problems

Try unbolting your fuel pressure regulator from the block, hang it
somewhere out of the way, and try and re-create the warm start prob.
Every CIS injected car I have had does this...but not bad enough where
full throttle while cranking doesn't get it to start.

Had some interesting results when another listmember suggested a
heatsoaked fuel pressure regulator.  I couldn't get the problem to occur
with it not bolted to the engine block...proved the theory to me.

Eric