Fuel rail/garret chip/advise needed.

I made a stupid post recently-  looking for an ignition sys, not
realizing that Motronic was it.   Sorry for that...must be the blond in
me.

Anyway. I need advice on looking for a fuel rail, injectors, and chips
for the motronic setup.

Here is the build:   2L 16V, 1.8l 16V head, ported, portmatched
throughout, shaved to 11:1 compression,
83.5mm forged aluminum pistons, only slightly Knifed crank (for
aerodynamics w/out loss of balancing ability)
lightened flywheel, Motronic, thermal coated manifolds, thermal coated
TT race down pipe, 2.25 stainless TT exhaust (no cat) into a Borla
Flowthru Muffy, TT 16V camset w/ external adjust cam gear.

Going into 1981 Scirocco S to replace the Weaknwhimpy 1.7l

Mike