Re: drum brake problems............

----- Original Message -----
From: "Casey Webster" <tinfool@home.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>; "MrAudi" <mraudi25@epix.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: drum brake problems...........
i have an 85 coupe gt. i believe mine has a proportioning valve that is
linked to the rear axle. i tmeasures vehicle load by sensing how low the car
is sitting. is your coupe lowered? does the rear end sag? the only other
thing i can think i to make sure that your e brake cables are not pulled out
and sticking. good luck!