RE: Speeding is good? No I don't agree... [What is a good driver? ] <long>

I drove Keys & Codes in the military. We drove under all conditions and
various vehicles. Monthly training abused our confidence and tested our
limits.
Don't get me wrong. I love to drive and fast at that. But under certain
specific conditions.
I learned a lot from those trainers in the USAF.

1) Over confidence killed the cat, not curiosity.
2) NEVER assume the other driver will do some thing intelligent.
3) The impossible IS possible.

Driving fast in town is just plain dangerous. Children do step out. People
do open doors. Aminals... Well....

High speed driving should best be left for the thruway, the track or
uninhabited roads with good vision and clearance.

Julie

>>THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember that amateurs built the ark. . . . .
Professionals built the Titanic.

Julie Macfarlane
(Web Developer)
Albany NY