Re: [RE: speaking of new VW's]

"Fry, Larry" <LEF@chem-tronics.com> wrote:
Not for us they're not....for us they make the NB :)

Larry

And as much as I love mine, it's no Rocco, it will never be a true sports car,
too tall and heavy, but it handles well enough. As for carry over from the
original, the spirit carries on, so many old Beetle owners tell me about their
air coolers it must retain some familiarity for them. But not only does it
have a heater, it has 'em in the seats too. And that wonderful TDI engine, in
the front. Both Beetles are currently made in Puebla, BTW. But as for a New
Rocc? Not sure the universal appeal is there, I have several students that ask
me why I'm driving "that POS" when I drive the Rocc. (I just grin, VW's best
kept secret)