From: Jeremy Salda [mailto:roccoguy@mac.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 11:35 AM
To: Night Shadow
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: heaters

Same here. My wife is always amazed at how quickly the heater heats up
and how hot it gets.

jeremy

On Thursday, November 1, 2001, at 12:20 , Night Shadow wrote:

>> Is it just me or do the heaters on scirocco's really suck? on my 16v it
>> blows hot on 1, warm on 2, cool on 3 and cold on 4. any ideas?
>
> It's just you.
>
> Every watercooled VW I have owned has an excellent heater....unless the
> valve is not working properly or the heater core was plugged/leaking.
>
> Both my 80 and my 84 will get hot enough to make you sweat when it is
> cold
> and snowy out.
>
> --
> Eric
> Westminster, CO
>
> 76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
> 79 Scirocco (Parts car)
> 80 Scirocco (Parts car)
> 81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
> 84 Scirocco Automatic (Katy's Daily Driver)
> 91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
> 00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)
>
> "For Aquarians, the physics of loopholes is a perfectly valid science."
> -Kelli Fox

[Disclaimer]This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional, or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee you
must not use, disclose, or copy this transmission. This E-mail is not
intended to impose nor shall it be construed as imposing any legally binding
obligation upon GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. and/or any of its
subsidiaries or associated companies. Neither GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics
Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries or associated companies gives any
representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the
contents of this E-mail. GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. shall not be held
liable to any person resulting from the use of any information contained in
this E-mail and shall not be liable to any person who acts or omits to do
anything in reliance upon it.