Re: speaking of new VW's

Hey Tony,

If memory serves me correctly it was about $1,200.  The only options
available on the MKII in the US were:  Sunroof, leather, power package, a/c
and stereo (yes it was an option).  I don't remember all the exact prices
but I think that the sunroof was the most expensive option.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"We've got 160 miles to Chicago, a full tank of gas, half a pack of
cigarettes, we're wearing sunglasses and it's dark out" - Elwood Blues