Re: ATTN: Cincy attendee's

ok whats the deal here Shawn, are we makin a crazy midnite cruize thru the
mean town of Wilmington to try an pick up the local hookers or what?  I
guess we will see.
Daun, any clues?
I know, you're gonna all chip in to buy me a big present since its my 21st
birthday this week, maybe something that starts with "Schrick" and ends
with "268 16v cam set"  Yea thats it. ;)
see you guys at cincy

--Eric P.