Re: ATTN: Cincy attendee's

--- "Foxx (in a box)" <foxxinabox@core.com> wrote:
> > Take the $10 and hide it someplace in your car. don't
> hide it so good you
> > cant find it later. Just make sure you hang onto it
> until the time is
> > right. You will know when that time is when it comes
> AND you will thank
> > me later for it.
> > You have now been told and don't forget to thank me,
> later.
> > Have fun this weekend.
>
>   i haven't met you, shawn, but i am NOT paying you $10
> for a beer. :)

Actually guys, I think I have an idea of WHY Shawn wants
you to do this, but am clueless as to the details.
However, TRUST ME - you WILL want to do this, or at least
have an extra $10 on ya.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,                Parting out:
'82 Pickup                     '80 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v                '85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v               '87 Scirocco 8v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian