Re: alignment specs

i think your math is better than Jonas' :)
but wouldnt it be half the diameter of the wheel, since it pivots in the
middle?  That would make it about .078 deg. per side, which sounds better.
I think last time i just got like .0625 degrees which it turns out wasnt
far off.  I dont know why their machine reads out in degrees, but i assume
that it isnt the only one.  FWIW, Bentley lists toe in degrees also i
believe, but its a misprint i think, they want somewhere around 15 deg.
toe-in, hehe.  Maybe its supposed to be .15 deg??  WHo knows, ill check
it out in a couple hours when i go home to my bentley.
Thanks for the info guys, i was going to get into the math, but didnt feel
like it when maybe someone had some firsthand experience.  Heh, and im an
engineer too:)
later,

Eric P.
86.5 16v almost prepped for cincy, definitely by tomorrow