Re: What Oil to Use in a 16V and 8V?

--- Benjamin Harder <vwtype53@yahoo.com> wrote:

> ...Jay has to impro to keep on stompin' those other
> guys...
> right?  ; )

See, he's just trying to make it fair.  With the added drag
of that heavy oil in his tranny, it's slowing him down
enough that he doesn't embarrass the rice-boys *too* badly.

;p

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,                Parting out:
'82 Pickup                     '80 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v                '85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v               '87 Scirocco 8v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian